1. How many routes do we really need servicing the same streets...
2. I can leave my job no later than five thirty or I have to walk though burnside on a shoulder over an over pass until I reach Highfeild park...in the dark...Fun TImes....I wonder how people who work there later get home...scary thought....
3. Strikes - I can't believe you bastards striked because the city Didn't want you to work over time....frankly if you haven't had a good eight hour sleep I don't want you driving my ass anywhere either, go back to bed!
4. Go time...never fucking works anyways...what's the point
5. Why in the world would you run yout test routes when it's not busy on the streets...that's just stupid...no wonder the buses are always late
6. The Buses that skip Certain Places when the weather get's a little dicey (no one ever get's on at Brownlow in Burnside.....I'll just skip that loop, asshole. I stood out in a blizzard for and hour and a half last year...bus never came, Luckily I had someone sho came and got me , the other six people didn't, thanks a fucking lot)
7. STOP EXPANDING SERVICE. Reorganize what you've got. Yes I admit it will suck for the first bit as we have to try to figure out how to get around, but all your routes are downtown Halifax heavy, if you need to get anywhere else, you're pretty much screwed....I used to live on Agricola north of Young street and I worked in Burnside....it took me an hour and a half to get to work and two to get home...it was a five minute drive across the MacKay, instead I had to go all the way to North street to the Bridge terminal to Highfeild then to my office....A little excessive don't you think?
It's a bad thing when the bus system in Rome work better than the bus system here, AND NOTHING WORKS IN ROME!
|Bitchy on Buses|