I believe one has the right to heat their homes as they see fit especially in these 'trying' times. What really pisses me off, actually chokes me, is when one burns inappropriate material in their woodstove. You have no right nor reason to burn anything other than seasoned dry wood. I have called the fire-services department twice to complain about your thick dark grey/blue/black smoke coming out of your stack. The fire-services department even sent you literature. Why do you continue to break the 'law'? The last two days have been clear blue skies, 17'C and yet it is obvious your burning something toxic. Your woodstove is in your basement and today the oversized basement door was open. Hence your not burning to heat...So what are you burning? I also see you do not keep your wood for burning exposed to the elements(weather). Why do you pollute our neighbourhood? The readers of the COAST may be asking where this house is, well, without being specific, I'll say this: On Waverley Rd, close to Lethbridge. It's a cute beige house with a plentiful garden with flower beds, blooming trees. Perhaps the public awareness of this violator of the environment will cease his poisonous actions. Also there is no reason why you can not keep your wood dry, built a proper shelter/storage area, I know you have the money. You with your toys for big boys...Lastly, you may be unaware that your toxic smoke lingers because we live in a gulley....The smoke has nowheres to go.
|Choking on Ignorance|