1) If the line is long and there is a menu board, look at it and decide what you want BEFORE you get to the front of the line, instead of holding up everyone behind you.
2) Do not talk on your cell phone while ordering, as the server will not think that you are talking to them, causing you to get unnecessarily angry.
3) Do not get angry at your server for not making change for the parking meter. It's not their fault you don't carry cash or plan ahead.
4) Do not steal tips out of the tip cup because you don't want to break a bill for your purchase.
5) Do not think that just because you made a purchase before closing, that gives you the right to stick around after the doors are locked to any additional customers. We have better things to do than wait for you to finish visiting.
|Sick of Customer Service|