Yowsa. You nuddged me at the bus stop across from Shoppers, Spring Garden Rd., Thurs. 9/29, 4:30 p.m.
- We got on the same bus. Crowded. You in the back. I parked it in the front.
- Spent the whole ride wanting to go back to strike up a conversation.
- Didn't want to embarrass, or creep you out in front of a crowd.
- See you regularly in my place of work. Always a friendly, "Hello" and very brief small talk.
- I'm an Irish white male.
- You, mixed race, petite, vixen-from-heavan.
- This song is for you: Aaron Neville, "Tell It Like It Is".
- You 'shiver-my-timbers'. —SmittenForKitten