6. Dark Side: Earth Day Jam.
Good Robot is being good to Mother Earth this Earth Day, serving up organic brews and eco-grub by candlelight after heading out with a team to beautify Robie Street with a litter pickup.
5. Dr. Tony Charles: Nova Scotia’s Future is a Green Economy.
Dr. Tony Charles, director of SMU's School of the Environment, delivers a free, public Earth Day lecture in room 101 of the Atrium.
4. Earth Day Party. Spring is coming in like a Lion & Bright this year and the cafe/wine bar is celebrating with an Earth Day shindig, presented in partnership with the Ecology Action Centre and Big Spruce Brewing.
3. Earth Day Rock Show w/Scoop Outs, Night Breed, Bad Partys.
Is vomiting into a garden on a drunk stumble home considered composting?
2. 21 Days To Save The Earth: A Taco and Beer Challenge. Throughout the month of April, Lion & Bright Cafe Wine Bar has donated fifty cents for every beer and order of tacos sold to the Ecology Action Centre in support of their renovations. April 22 is the last day to save the Earth with a taco feast!
1. Ecology Action Centre Grand Reopening. Celebrate Earth Day by joining the Ecology Action Centre at their newly-renovated digs on Fern Lane.