To celebrate the official opening of the new eatery Untitled Eats
at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia (1723 Hollis Street, 424-5280), the gallery is offering a great holiday gift package, something called Art & Dine
Priced at $85, Art & Dine provides unlimited access to gallery exhibitions, talks and tours, as well as value towards a relaxing brunch, lunch or afternoon tea.
You can choose to either receive the package to present the gift yourself, or the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia will send it directly to the recipient.
Here's what Art & Dine provides:
1. A $50 gift certificate to Untitled Eats.
2. One year free entry and priority access to all gallery permanent and temporary exhibitions.
3. Exclusive events for members including exhibition openings.
4. A 10 percent discount on all Gallery Shop purchases.
5. A one year subscription to The Journal, the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia's membership publication.
6. A monthly e-newsletter.
7. Free admission to other select Canadian art museums.
To purchase your Art & Dine packages contact Krista Wadman
at 424-4862 or email her at email@example.com.