We've searched coast to coast to find some of the true north's strongest (albeit, not classiest) boozes. For a full day of toasting the country with Canadian drinks, wake up with a Caesar (using Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Head vodka from Newfoundland) and have a hit of Glen Breton whiskey from Cape Breton as your nightcap. In between sip on these, eh?
• A two-litre Canada Cooler (Rockaberry or Tropikiwi wine cooler)
• Canadian Club rye and Canada Dry ginger ale
• Great White (a 20 percent alcohol white wine)
• Yukon Jack whiskey and Big 8 cola
• A Clam-Eye (Clamato and beer, let's say Kokanee to bring in the west coast)
• PEI's Strait Shine
• A sip of Peller Estates Ice Wine. —Allison Saunders