The building home to The Five Fishermen
(1740 Argyle Street, 422-4421) has a great history in this town. It was once the John Snow & Co. Funeral Home
, where the bodies of Titanic victims were taken in April 1912, including the mortal remains of well-heeled gentlemen John Jacob Aster
and Charles M. Hayes
It's fitting, then, that The Five Fishermen will be hosting a Titanic prix fixe dinner until the end of April, inspired by the White Star liner's first-class menu. Give the restaurant a call to make reservations.