- Peter Crass
- Catherine Martin
1. Catherine Martin Series: The Spirit of Annie Mae: Tonight (Wednesday, July 25) at 7, there will be a screening of Martin's documentary about Anna Mae Aquash, who was the highest ranking woman in the American Indian Movement. Part of the Snapshot exhibit at the Khyber, this is definitely a must-see at the Museum of Natural History.
2. Eva Knoll: Vision in Abstraction: The ViewPoint Gallery's exhibit closes this Sunday so it's your last chance to check it out. Eva Knoll has used math to explore ideas about how we view art. An interesting examination of how the eye takes in images, including what the eye excludes.
3. Oceans Will Rise debut CD release party: Apparently "all the drinkin' and headbangin' you can handle". Sounds like a pretty sweet combo. This Friday at Oasis.
4. alFresco filmFesto presents Edward Scissorhands: The Summer of Johnny is kicking off and it will begin with this cult classic Friday, July 27 at sundown. Check it out at the end of the boardwalk on the waterfront and bring some popcorn.
5. For Pride Week, there will be a free showing of Mean Girls tonight at Park Lane at 5pm. Come out and enjoy the brilliance of Tina Fey, some pre-rehab Lindsay Lohan and Rachel McAdams as Regina George (she's fabulous but she's evil).