Remarks: Rumour has it the property, damaged by a fire in 2004, was recently sold. Councillor Dawn Sloane, who lives in the area, couldn’t track down the name of the new owner, but says that nearby residents have been murmuring about the sale. Last week, some adventurous artists ventured onto the lot to construct an inukshuk (“Now the people will know we were here”), which looks pretty cool. Unfortunately, the lot has also started to gather less cool rubble, like a worn-out chair, an old Christmas tree…you know, unwanted crap. A lesson in random debris: Inukshuk = cool, mouldy chair = ew.
Who's Responsible?: Hard to say.