To the editor,I just wanted to share my recent experience, in the hope that others will think twice before eating at the Lacewood Drive location of Cora’s Breakfast and Lunch. On my most recent visit to Cora’s, I was shocked to find myself chewing on three pieces of glass half way through my meal. Fortunately, I realized before swallowing all three pieces of glass along with my food. If that wasn’t shocking in itself, after reporting the incident to the manager on duty, as well as the two owners of the restaurant, I received very little apologies or inquiries into my wellbeing. The two owners of the restaurant were rude and argumentative; they proved to possess absolutely no concern for the wellbeing of myself, or other customers. For the remaining twenty minutes I was there, they continued to seat customers, and serve food.
By Ailsa Dunphy