This Sunday, 13 Halifax DJs and some special guests will ROCK YOUR FUCKING BODY all day and all night at The Argyle Bar & Grill ($10, 3pm to close). To celebrate this special event (and $3.75 drinks), we present The Okay Day Patio Party Playlist to start your weekend.
Brought to you by OKAY TK, in partnership with Red Bull, Okay Day will support Feed Nova Scotia (bring some cans, baby) and raise awareness for the MS Society of Canada, a cause close to TK Thorpe's heart. Photos will be taken by Phototype. "Come hang out, eat food, listen to great music and enjoy the day," says Thorpe, one of this year's Red Bull Thre3style finalists.
And hey, if you can't wait til Sunday, if you're ready to party NOW, then you can get groovin' to some of Okay Day's DJs tonight at Bleu Nuit: Back 2 School Edition ($6/$8, 10pm) at The Seahorse. Until then, check out this dope playlist and feel this goddamn good music.
Last weekend of the summer. Hands up if you can't wait to puke off that patio.
1. Cam Anderson: "I" - Kendrick Lamar
2. Dezza: "Down Under" - Dezza
3. DJ IV: "It's the Summertime" - DJ IV
4. Lee Fraser: "Push the Feeling" - Night Crawlers
5. Loukas Stilldrunk: "297787" - Body Move
6. OKAY TK: "Thinking of Soul" (Doc Adam Bootleg) - Sister Sledge
7. Petey Punch: "Memory Lane" - NAS
8. Scout: "Roof Garden" (Father Funk Remix) - Al Jarreau
9. DJ T-Woo: "Antidote" - Travis Scott
10. Tony Haze: "Stole the Show" - Kygo
11. Zora the Sultan: "Rock Steady" - Aretha Franklin